Replacement coil balance and pivot shoe

A quick learner from Chicago says:
I'm looking to find replacement parts for the coil balances and pivot shoes for several windows in my house. The one pictured had coils marked with 5 lb and 6 lb weights. The cartridge holding the coils is approximately 1 19/32" tall, 1 5/32" wide, and 9/16" deep. The pivot shoe assembly is approximately 1" tall, 1 1/4" wide, and 17/32" deep. The coil spring itself is about 15/32" wide. Please let me know what additional dimensions might be useful and/or if there's anything in the photographs that I can make clearer. Thanks for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230701_164349586.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230701_181932256.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230701_181941592.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230701_181954196.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230714_195332933.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like our 15-111 Pivot Shoe. If the coil springs are 1/2" (or 9/16" as you report) wide, then the Series 160 should be what you need. Note however that the Series 160 Coil Balances have weights in X-1/2" increments. So the S160-5 supports 5.5 pounds, whereas the S160-6 6 supports 6.5 pounds. To be safe, I'd like to know the exact weight of your window sash that these coil springs support, just to ensure these spring weights are correct for you. 

A quick learner from Chicago says:
Thank you very much, I'll take a look at those. The window sash weighs approximately 18.5 lbs.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to help and thanks for confirming. Given that your sash weighs 18.5lbs, I would suggest using the S160-4. These coils individually can support a sash weight of 4.5lbs, so four of them (2) on each side of the window, would work fine to support your 18.5lb sash.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.