Replacement crank cover and lock cover for Pella Casement windows

A purchasing agent from Kansas City, MO says:
Hello, I'm working on a home remodel and need to find new crank covers and locks for two types of Pella Casement windows. The Home owners have repainted and need white and black window hardware. I don't have model numbers only photos of the existing hardware. Hoping to get some help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5291.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5300.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5295.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5296.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I feel very confident that we can help you with this project. While your windows may be Pella brand, the hardware in use here are all Truth parts, and I'm more or less familiar with everything you show. I'll go through your photos in order:

• Starting with your first picture, you show an Encore style operator with a right hand oriented handle. For this I would suggest the 39-375 folding handle/cover kit. We also sell the 39-376 for the opposite side, if you needed it.
  • This casement lock is difficult to identify while it's still installed, but it reminds me of the 38-208. You should be mindful of this, though, since this is a tentative suggestion. Review our design and dimensions for this product to verify. You may need to remove the original to confirm.
  • The lock in your third photo is a very old model that Truth stopped making years ago. The good news is that they replaced it with our 38-097. We also sell the 38-098 for the opposite side. Additionally, you will require the 38-079 keeper since the new style lock isn't compatible with the old style keeper.
  • Lastly, your fourth photo shows an EntryGard style operator with a centered handle. For this, I suggest the 39-107FK. These are non-handed so they can work for either left or right hand applications interchangeably.

All products mentioned are available in a white finish. I highly recommend reviewing our photos and dimensions in each case before you purchase anything, just to confirm that everything aligns with the old hardware.

Please feel free to reach out if I can be of any further assistance. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.