Replacement crank mechanism and track

A contractor from Indiana says:

Hello We are in need of the replacement double arm crank mechanism on this window as well as the track. Thank you for your help.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named casement track.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named casement track 2.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your operator resembles the 39-221B style that is compatible with the 39-375 cover and handle. Please review the overall dimensions to confirm a good fit! If you need a new bracket, please review the 39-545 or 39-546 depending on the orientation needed.

detail of 39-221B
detail of 39-221B

If you also need a new hinge assembly, start by taking a look at the 36-048 or 36-049 2 bar hinge sets. Compare the dimensions to confirm the best match. Please note that both the top and bottom hinges will need to be replaced at the same time. Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

A contractor from Indiana says:
Thank you for the information. However, I still need to know what track is needed for this assembly? Thanks
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, 

This assembly does not use a track. The arm connects to a bracket under the window sash. I cannot see the exact bracket as it is hidden in the photo, but this style is compatible with the 39-545 and 39-546 depending on the orientation of the original. 

How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.