Replacement for 410 series

A quick learner from York PA says:
I have been advised that the manufacturer for my windows is now out of business. I have several broken latches and as I researched, I was told I need to come to this website and find the 410 series. Is this the right product?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! To determine if the 90-286 is the right replacement for your existing sweep lock, I'll need to see a photo of your existing hardware. 

In the meantime, to confirm that the dimensions are a match, take a look at the diagram below. Carefully compare them to your sweep locks. If they are not a match, please send photos of your hardware as well as the dimensions, written out.

Alternate image for 90-286
Alternate image for 90-286

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.