Replacement handle for dunbarton slimfold/bifold mirror doors?

A quick learner from Florida says:
Hi,
There is a closet with 2 bifold mirror doors of which one has a broken handle. The brand I see from the sticker is Dunbarton slimfold. I've been trying to find replacement handles at local hardware stores but had no luck. The specifications on 220-17 seem to be what might fit. Is there anything I can double check to be sure before ordering? Attaching pictures of both the good one and broken for reference

Thanks in advance for the guidance
-A
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello there. It seems you are on the right path to becoming a hardware expert yourself. You are correct in using our 22-017 mirror door handle as a replacement. Based on the photos and the information you have provided, this would be the closest match we would have to offer. Make sure to get back to us and let us know how you made out.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Thanks. Ordered one, will update once gotten.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.