Replacement lever

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi,
I am looking for the lever in the first photo.
I do not see it on your website.
Can you please let me know if you have it in stock.

Thank you,

(Suggested 82-240)

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mirko L1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mirko L2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mirko L3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mirko L4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mirko L5.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Based on your photo, I agree that the 82-240 looks like a possible replacement depending on how the dimensions below compare to yours. Is there a reason why you don't think that this would work for your repair?

Alternate view of 82-240
Alternate view of 82-240

A quick learner from USA says:
The reason I don't think it will work is because it needs that ring on the inside as indicated by one of the photos. That ring sits in a housing when put together.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2430.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for clarifying. Unforutnately, we do not carry a version of this latch with the same collar as yours. The only alternative that we could provide would be an entirely new handle set such as the 82-080 or keyed 82-081 as long as the specifications match up to yours. 

Dimensions for 82-080
Dimensions for 82-080

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.