Replacement part

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello,

I have Brookhaven cabinets and there's a crack in one of the brackets. I can't tell if the measurement is from the edge of the plastic piece or just the part that sticks out. What size do I need to get?

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (78).jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! It appears the part you are looking to replace is a drawer spacer. Although, yours does appear to be a part of the entire cabinet. If that is the case, I'm afraid ours may not work to repair your drawer.

Can you confirm if your drawer spacer can be removed?

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi it can be removed. See photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0835.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0834.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for confirming that for me. Take a look at the 32-334, 32-339, 32-352B, and 32-355 spacers. Review the specifications for each and see if one aligns with what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.