Replacement parts for S800-25

A quick learner says:
I need some replace parts for S800 - 25 if possible. Plastic piece that attaches to cord on and spring is breaking. Can't attach spring. Also top plastic stop screwed into side channel of window frame. Please respond if possible to order these parts. I will need 4 of each part for now. I would imagine more will be breaking in the future. Parts are less than 2 years old. Windows hardly are used. I can send picture of parts if needed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1313.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1314.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, channel balances are not meant to be repaired once the spring or pulley system is damaged. If you're sure that the 3/8" wide metal channel and end fittings of the S800 match your balance assembly, I would recommend purchasing complete replacements for both sides of the window. 

As for the top sash guide shown in your first photo, we'd be happy to look into this for you but we would like to see a clear photo of the opposite side of the guide. We will also need written-out dimensions of your guide to compare to our replacement options here. Thank you! 

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.