Replacement parts for double hung windows

A home owner from Blue Mound Illinois says:
I am replacing the parts for our bedroom windows. Other windows are also failing but I need these parts replaced first. The pivot on both windows are broken and so are the balancers. Also need the sash release latches at the top. We live in the country and years of neglect have from dirt and dust have taken their toll. I am a professional Maintenance man so replacing these parts are no concern.

Pivot numbers are 9808
Balances are 405J
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200904_081723.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200904_081730.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200904_081427.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 15-192 pivot shoe that is used with the Series 170 and Series 171 coil springs.

As for your tilt latch, we'll need to see an undamaged part with dimensions to compare to our inventory. If you need any other parts, please send photos of those as well. Thank you!

SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.