Replacement parts from windows simonton builded 2006

A contractor from Fort Myers beach Florida says:

Hello I need to know if you have the balances, pĂ­vot and till latch for that windows attached are the pictures of a correct balance and the broken , I did include pic of the serial number from both windows

I need 6 balances, 2 pivots and 4 till latch

I hope you can help , thank you

Anuar

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4521.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4392.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4364.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4395.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4359.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to say that we would not be able to provide you with any an exact replacement for the tilt latch you have pictured here. Although, there is a chance we may be able to provide you with a solution. May I see a photo of the latch removed from the sash. I'll need to see how it installs to the sash to determine if there is a replacement we can suggest for you.

Regarding the coil balances, Simonton coil balance assemblies are being phased out as their pivot shoe is no longer made but we do have a replacement solution that will work for you. Take a look at the 15-259 pivot shoe. Carefully look over the dimensions below and compare them to your existing shoe to determine if these might be a fit.

Dimensions for 15-259
Dimensions for 15-259

This shoe should fit well in the track, along with the Series 159 coils springs. To determine the coil springs you'll need to confirm the stamp from the existing springs. If there are no stamps, you'll need to obtain the exact weight of the sash. If you need to use the sash weight to determine the spring strength, you'll need to take the total weight and divide it by the number of coils in the window.

This assembly uses either the 15-255 single support or the 15-256 double support.

Also, keep in mind, to use this assembly the original pivot bars would need to be replaced with our 26-083.

Take a look at the video below for an explanation on how to convert this balance assembly.

How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.