Replacement roller for Marvin ultimate sliding door

A quick learner from 94403 says:
I need to replace two roller sets for my Marvin clad ultimate sliding door as they rusted in a flood.

The model number on the door is NFR 269/270 and the catalog number was CN 5070.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Attachment.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I recommend you have a look at the 81-018 and 81-182 rollers. Carefully review the dimensions and see how they compare with your old roller assembly.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Alternate image for 81-018
Alternate image for 81-018

Dimensions for 81-182
Dimensions for 81-182

A quick learner from 94403 says:
For the Marvin sliding french door that I needed to fix, the 81-182 model worked perfectly.

The door is again rolling smoothly (maybe even better than when it was new).
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great news! Thanks so much for the update and confirmation. I'm sure this information will help customers in the future.

A quick learner from Xanadu says:
This fit my Marvin door. (Marvin Ultimate and Ultimate wood trimline patio door - discontinued in 2003)

The part number from Marvin is 10820003 or 10820004. (I think one number is for standard metal and the other is for stainless steel)
1-½ inch wheels are key. (Most wheels are 1-¼" which ofcourse don't work.)

As for removing the sliding door - 5 Phillips screws to remove from top plate, a tug on the upper portion of the door and it popped out. The door is very heavy - it's a two person job.

My 25 year old patio door slides (silently!) like new. I hope others with my problem find your site.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.