Replacement rollers for door

A home owner from Virginia says:
Can you identify replacement rollers for my older Pella sliding glass door using the numbers above? If not I will have to find a handyman to help get photos of the old rollers. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231023_094620.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

I'm afraid we can't. This information doesn't tell us anything about the rollers your door uses. In order to help, we would need to see a complete roller assembly removed from the door, along with the dimensions. 

Hi, thank you for your help. There are no identifying markings on the rollers but hopefully these photos will help you find the correct ones.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231116_172747.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231116_171755.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231116_171751.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231116_171722.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231116_171737.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you kindly for the additional photos! They're a huge help. I recommend the 81-244 roller. This looks to be what you may need. Review the dimensions and see what you think.

Alternate image for 81-244
Alternate image for 81-244

Profile view of 81-244
Profile view of 81-244

Thank you so much for identifying this for me! It has been incredibly difficult to get meaningful help finding rollers for my door, but the process was easy and accurate once I found your website.
Profile picture of Emily

I'm very happy I could be of help! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and best of luck with the repair! 

A handy person from Savannah, GA says:
This thread and response was extremely helpful. As the homeowner states, getting info on these replacement rollers is extremely difficult and the Swissco agent's response was very helpful - matching the dimensions to my roller confirmed this is the right replacement roller. Too bad Pella seems to have lost interest in supporting these excellent older doors of theirs. I have seven doors that eventually will need new rollers - these have been used with two of them and work perfectly.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.