Marking on sash balance in M 28.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0283.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0282.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0281.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0280.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0279.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! May I see a clearer photo of the bottom shoe of your balance? It looks like it could be the 15-014 black knife lock shoe but to be sure, I'll need to see a clear photo of an undamaged shoe.

Dimensions for 15-014
Dimensions for 15-014

Let me know if you have any questions.

A home owner from Tyngsboro, MA says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. These new photos of the shoe appear to be the same angle as what you showed before, so they unfortunately don't tell us anything new. If at all possible we'd really like to see a clear picture of the shoe from the side in undamaged condition, just like we show it in the diagram Jasmine posted above.

For now, you can see our Series 751 channel balance as a possible replacement. Just note that this comes with the 15-014 shoe by default; if this is a different style than your original shoe, it will not work. That's why we emphasize the importance of ensuring that this component matches.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.