Replacement screen door pull for Anlin NC sliding glass door ID#: 070-022

A handy person from Bay Area, California says:
Looking for a replacement black plastic pull handle for an Anlin sliding screen door corresponding to an Anlin NC Sliding Glass Door ID# 070-022 (See image for specifications on sliding glass door frame).
Interior portion of sliding screen door handle broke off, while exterior portion is still attached (see photos).
I took a photo of the interior portion of an intact handle on another sliding screen door which is still fully intact.
Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7793.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7790.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7791.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7792.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We might have something for this but I'll need more information to confirm. Can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? That should help narrow down some options. 

A handy person from Bay Area, California says:
Hi Emily,
Yes, the hole to hole distance is 2.5 inches or very close to that using a tape measure.
Thank you!
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm afraid we don't sell a screen door handle with 2-1/2" hole center spacing but we do have the 83-040. However, this measures 2-9/16" on the installation hole centers. Take a look and see if this could be the part you're looking for. 

Dimensions for 83-040
Dimensions for 83-040

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.