Replacement wheel

A handy person says:
?This is a rusted wheel. 5/8 diameter, flat wheel (not concave). 3/16 spindle. Do you have these?

Without pulling the window out again I can say that the wheel spindle just snaps into place, it looks similar to your product 87-111. The metal wheel itself is about 7/32 inches wide. If the spindle is 3/16 and the wheel is 5/8, this should work.

What is the cost for 12 of them? Assuming they work I will be ordering a few dozen more.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5677.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5675.jpg
A handy person says:
The dimensions of the ball bearing wheels I have are actually 11/16 diameter (although I think a 5/8 inch wheel would be OK

The flat wheel width is 7/32 and the spindle diameter is 3/16.

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! The closest match we have is the 87-058 which has a 9/16" diameter. Since, overall, our roller has somewhat smaller dimensions, I am not confident that this will work as a replacement for you. I apologize that we do not sell a replacement wheel with your exact specifications. Take a look over the dimensions to see if this may work as a possible replacement for your application.

Side view of 87-058
Side view of 87-058

Profile view of 87-058
Profile view of 87-058

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.