Replacement window part

A quick learner from Littleton Co says:
From the pictures on your web site I'm not certain which part I need.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hey, that's what we're here for! Just send us a photo of what you're looking for and we'd be happy to help further.

I sent photos with my original message - I must not know what I'm doing. Here they come again I hope!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 41A2811A-B0C8-420C-9CC5-DDAB3A939ADC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D8AE6B3F-CAA2-4849-A340-7DED2F95C01D.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes, we got the photos this time around. Thank you for that. It looks like you are looking for a replacement spiral balance. Depending on the tube diameter of your spiral will determine whether the Series 600 or Series 900 will be the best match for you. Once you have measured the tube diameter, you will then need to measure the length of your tube to find out the length you need. Once those two other steps are completed, the last thing you want to do is see if your balance has a color tip bearing. I was not able to see one in these photos, but maybe it's just hidden. Those color tip bearings will let you know which replacement tip to go with. If there is no color tip, you will need to weigh your sash on a scale and refer to the sash weight chart on the product page to choose the most appropriate color tip based on the weight of your sash. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't see an additional photo. Once you get the weight of your sash, get back to us with that info, as well as, trying to resend the photo to us. Thanks so much.

The tube diameter is 1/2 inch and the tube length is 17 7/8 long. I'm confused on the color tip, I see no color on the tube. The window is very small, I will weight it today.

Thanks for your help!

One additional photo

Hopefully this photo makes it. The sash weighs 9.1 lbs

Thank you?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 92784BBF-1FBD-4188-9145-73F4CF037217.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us! Based on your photos and specifications, I recommend our S600-18 with a Red Tip. I believe this will repair your window.

Please note that the diameter of our Series 600 tube is 9/16". I would triple check to make sure yours isn't also 9/16". There is only one 1/2" spiral balance that I know of, a very heavy duty type that is mostly used in commercial grade windows. Looking at your photos, I am confident that this isn't what you have.

Thank you much ? I am trying to order now then the hard part install the balance.

Thanks Again
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! We really appreciate your business. As for installation, I recommend watching the video below. Hopefully this will be of some help.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.