Replacing my sliding door handle and lock set

A quick learner from Stoughton, MA says:
Hello, I need to replace the sliding door handle and lock set. The patent # I have is 6.264.252. Below are the pictures of the multi point mortise lock and door handles. Could you please suggest the best compatible parts? Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, I think we can help with these parts. Start by looking at our 82-089 handle set and 82-265 mortise lock. I think these may be the parts you need, but review their specs below and see how well they compare.

Dimensons for 82-089
Dimensons for 82-089

Dimensions for 82-089
Dimensions for 82-089

Alternate image for 82-265
Alternate image for 82-265

A quick learner from Stoughton, MA says:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for providing the parts. However the mortise lock I have is slightly different from above. The top part is little different as you see in the picture. Also measurement (length) is 10.2" so would that work? But the handle is the correct one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2063.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I think your mortise looks different here because the face plate fell off. Your first batch of photos showed a white face plate that covered it and allowed it to mount to the door, but that appears to be missing here.

What you're showing here is closer to the 82-239. Granted, this is identical to our 82-265 except that it doesn't have a faceplate, so if you wanted to play it safe you could just use the 82-239 and, if a face plate ends up being necessary, you can just reuse your original.

A home owner from Gap, pa says:
It looks like I need the same thing, but, for the outside handle is there a part with a lock and key?

Profile picture of Tom

Sure, I didn't know you wanted a key lock for this. The 82-089 doesn't come with a key lock but our 82-086 does. This should work perfectly fine with your hardware.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.