Replacment Part for Pella Sliding Patio Door

A home owner from Glen Rock, NJ says:
I do not have a part number, but I have uploaded a few photos. If you zoom in, you will see that the piece in the middle that the latch attaches to is cracked. There is also a screw missing. I also need 2 more screws that are missing from the bottom piece in photo 4237.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4237.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4238.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4239.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See either the 89-047 or 89-039 Pella Multi-Point Keepers. These look very similar to what you were working with, but review the diagrams below and see what you think. As far as new fasteners, this is really dependent on your door more than the keepers themselves; I'd take one you still have and go to a local hardware store. They should be able to set you up with proper spares.

Dimensions for 89-047
Dimensions for 89-047
Alternate image for 89-039
Alternate image for 89-039

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.