Reppacement Screen Corners

A home owner from Stony Point, NC says:
All of my screen corners are broken in some way so I am not able to send a picture of one 100% intact innorder to show you what I really need. The one in the photo still attached to the screen is close except it is missing the finger pull. Please note that the one I have off has the edges broken off of them and you can see the difference by comparing the edge of the one still in the screen to the one in my hand. There are some numbers and info on the one I have pulled out. One side says "718-522-0361" and the other side says "LACTIVE CO". These are for vinyl replacement windows in a double wide.

I already purchased two from you and they do not work
If you need more photos or any other info please let me know.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230816_180655.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230816_180646.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230816_180626.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230816_180557.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230816_180601.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Take a look at the 95-206 and the 95-205 square cut corners. I believe these may be what you're looking for. Review the specifications for each and see if they match up to yours. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.