Request for replacement parts

A home owner from USA says:
Good afternoon,

I have Arcor double hung windows that have some broken parts and I noticed that on your website someone else was asking you about Arcor replacement parts. I called your Customer Service number and was told to email you some pictures of the parts

The first picture is a close up of the window latch with the Arcor logo. Next picture is a full view of the window. Next picture is looking upwards at where the window meets the side. There is a pin about 4-5 inches long that I am interested in getting (like 5 to 10 of them) because they have broken and no longer support the window.I measured 1 of the sash pivot bars and it looks like model 26-030 matches the closest. I probably will order several after I figure out the pivot shoe.

I have a 1.5 inch tall, 1.5 inch across and 0.5 inch deep pivot shoe. The window balance is a metal ribbon that is along the side (see several pictures), so it attaches to the upper side of the pivot shoe with a small screw. I did not see a matching pivot shoe in your catalog. Any suggestions?

Last question, is there a standard screw driver type tool that is a square on the end to remove the screws? Is it available at Home Depots?

Let me know about how to replace my type of pivot shoe.

Thanks ... Peter

Please let me know if you have similar replacement parts or have questions.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_132826.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231004_104803.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231004_104751.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231004_104811.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_132637.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Peter.

The window manufacturer probably used a #2 square-tip screwdriver but you can check with your local hardware store for further help. The pivot shoe was discontinued and was replaced with the 15-177. The coil springs will be Series 152. To determine what spring weight you'll need, check to see if there is a stamped weight number on the end of the spring band. 

I'm not able to get a good look at the pivot bar from your photo but the 26-226 and 26-466 also come to mind. You will ultimately need to remove yours from the window in order to compare the specifications. 

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.