Request replacement parts for white plastic corner window Sash Cam

A handy person from San Carlos, CA says:
Hi. Just bought a house with old aluminum frame single pane glass dual hung windows and trying to repair them. On 2 of the windows the upper right white plastic corner window Sash Cam is broken. See pictures of another window with the white sash cam (not broken). If you could tell me what the correct replacement part is that would be great. I don't know who the window manufacturer is or even how old the windows are. I would guess they are likely 40+ years old? Thank you, Kevin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2743.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2745.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2746.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2758.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2759.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Based off appearance alone, our 18-052 Top Sash Guide comes to mind. Review the diagrams below, compare to your undamaged guide, and let me know if anything differs, and if so, by how much.

Alternate view of 18-052
Alternate view of 18-052
Alternate view of 18-052
Alternate view of 18-052

A handy person from San Carlos, CA says:
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately the 18-052 Top Sash Guide is close but not the correct part and slightly too small. See my attached pictures and LMK if you know what the correct part is. Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2872.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3013.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3010.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3011.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3016.JPEG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, I've been unable to find a good match for this top sash guide based on the dimensions provided. Of all the parts in our inventory, the only product that has any chance of working is our 18-052. If that didn't fit, then we don't have anything better.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience .

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.