Right crank

A quick learner from Alexandria, VA says:
I've been trying to find a window crank so I can fully close my windows. Unfortunately, I don't see any part numbers, and the part I ordered from Amazon, is not the correct fit. Please help?

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4741.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4742.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4718.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We're happy to help with this but we'll need more information. Can you show us a clear photo of the installation hole pattern on the top and bottom tabs? Written-out dimensions would be a huge help as well. 

Hello! Thank you for your quick response!

I'm out driving and don't have a tape measure with me, but also, it's Friday afternoon, and I can't close my window. In the event I am unable to send specific measurements this afternoon, this is what I got?

The threaded part is technically what I really need, if that part is available.

Thanks!

Denise
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Hope these help, thanks!

Denise
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4770.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4771.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4772.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The "threaded" part you're referring to is called the worm gear. These are machine-pressed into the operator so you won't find it sold by itself, unfortunately. However, start by taking a look at the 39-350 operator which has a threaded hole at the end of the link arm which takes the 33-070 shoulder screw. It's hard to say if yours is also threaded so I recommend you carefully review the specifications and see how they compare with your old hardware. 

From the photo you sent, I believe I already ordered from and returned that same replacement operator.

Here is a photo with them side by side...

Do you carry an operator with a shorter end??

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4837.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The link arm length looks like it could be a little shorter than the one in your photos, but there is "travel" in the linkage that should make up the difference. 

The only other operator that comes to mind is the 39-251 and 39-252. Take a look and see how the specifications compare with yours.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.