Right handed 2 1/16" sash lock

A quick learner from California says:
Is there a replacement available for this sash lock? The only markings on this lock are "680" and "2" as shown in the picture. Also shown is a triangle with a circle in the middle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window sash lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash lock tongue
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 680 sash lock stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named face mount keeper
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our 90-278 is similar in design. This measures 2-1/16" on the installation hole centers. Have a look and see if the specifications match what you need. 

Dimensions for 90-278
Dimensions for 90-278

Thank you Emily. The 2 measurements in your picture matches mine.
Does it matter that the 2 protruding locating lugs at the back of my sash lock are missing?
Profile picture of Emily

No, the lack of lugs won't matter! You should be good to go if the dimensions align. 

Thank you order placed.
Hi Emily,
I just want to let you know that the sash lock you recommended works perfectly. Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Emily

That's great to hear! I'm happy the repair went well. I'll be here if you have any future hardware questions!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.