Right side Casement Operator

A handy person from OH says:
Only marking is on the crank knob, 4 screws in the base, approx. 8" arm with wheel on the end. Need 2 right side casement operators.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Operator 8 inch arm with wheel.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Operator 4 screw base.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank Knob.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. My initial thought was that this is an older version of something like our 39-027E, which has a 9-1/2" straight arm. See the diagram below.

Dimensions for 39-027e
Dimensions for 39-027e

However, it looks to me like the base of the operator arm might have an offset, or a bend that raises upward. It may just be the age of the device, but please investigate. If it does have this bend, the 49-412 may be the better choice. Take a look and see if you think either of these options could work for you. If something seems off, please let me know by how much.

Dimensions for 39-027e
Dimensions for 39-027e
Alternate view of 39-412
Alternate view of 39-412

In either case, for a new crank handle you can use the 39-114L, sold separately. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.