Roto?

A handy person from San Francisco, CA says:
Yes I am a handyman looking to replace what I believe to be the operator o. This casement style window above the shower in a bathroom. The window itself is about 30"wide by 18"tall. Window is not opening or closing properly as the black piece in the picture labeled "ROTO" has detached from the bottom of the window. Please do advise how to proceed thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1C32A4BB-7A92-4F4C-A703-CAF593BDAE5A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DCF89ACD-78C9-4704-86AD-C44CCB3F43EA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A7B54A9F-D1A9-4102-ADA6-0BE0EF425795.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0EC15D44-2A64-460B-8DD3-68EB6892FF36.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us! This looks like our 39-424 bracket. However, I'm afraid the black portion is not sold separately, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

A handy person from San Francisco, CA says:
Thank you for the response is there anyway to get the whole assembly with the arms and all?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Sure, our 39-393 awning operator is used with the 39-424 bracket and 39-232 handle (sold separately). Look over the specifications and let me know if you have any questions. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.