Round nylon guide bushing for sliding aluminum window

A home owner from Mount Prospect, IL says:
Hi,

We have a sunroom circa 2010 installation and cannot pull a part number from the window. Hard to see in the background, but it's a split slider with screens. Picture #1 shows it installed (just a press-in), on both top and bottom of glass frame. Other pictures I hope help with dimensions. I would need 64 of them, hope you can ID them and can provide.

Thanks,

- Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Tom. I'm afraid I don't believe we have an exact match for this guide. Something like our 87-132, or even the 67-019 or 33-250 come to mind. Compare these parts to your old guide, and let me know if you think any of them might work for you. 

A home owner from Mount Prospect, IL says:
Thanks for the quick response Bob. Looks like my dimensions are 1/4" all around, but we're not talking about precision machined to a thousandth on an inch. I'm going to put an order in for a couple and think I'll try your Slider Slicker Track Lubricant if you think it's a good non-friction addition to help with window to frame other contact surfaces.

' - Tom
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! That sounds like a plan. And yes, I do think the 75-077 is a good no-fuss method of lubrication. You could also try a silicone spray, which I prefer because it doesn't attract dust and debris like oil tends to.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.