Rubber Seal/Spline - Storm Window

A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
Hello,
I recently purchased an assortment of parts for my storm window repair and all the parts you suggested worked perfectly. I've run into a new issue, one of the the rubber pieces that holds the glass in the frame is too worn and doesn't fit securely anymore.
Any chance you have something that will match? For reference, the corner keys I ordered for same storm window were part #95-016.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6355.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6354.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6353.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for the spline shown in your photos. Our best replacement options would be the 59-067 or 59-068. We can't make any guarantees but review the specifications below and see what you think. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer a closer match but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting.

Profile view of 59-067
Profile view of 59-067

Profile view of 59-068
Profile view of 59-068

How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.