Replacement Seal/Sliding Glass Door

A quick learner from FL says:
Also do you carrry the flexible rubber sweep for the bottom of slider and rubber seal which goes around glass (between the glass and aluminum frame)?

Many thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named rubber seal
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named rubber seal
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! 

The seal in your first photo isn't something we have a good match for. The style of the 59-234 comes to mind but it's still quite different. 

As for the seal in your second photo, it's hard to get a look at the end profile. Would it be possible for us to see a clearer photo of an undamaged end profile? 

This is the vinyl sweep and the channel it goes in, at the bottom of our Harcar glass sliding patio door. Many thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sweep track.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sweep side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named square shaped sweep
This is the vinyul window glaze that seals the glass to the aluminum frame. I am thinking the glass is only 1/4", not 1/2". Again these are Harcar glass sliding patio doors from early '90's. Many thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named side sweep
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named side of sweep
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing side
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional photos! I'm afraid we don't sell anything for the glazing and sweep that matches up. Our selection of sweeps can be found here though they're made for storm doors. I am very sorry that we can't offer suitable replacements. 

How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.