S751 with 15-233 shoe

A quick learner from usa says:
Can you get a quote for a balance S751-37 custom ordered with shoe 15-233 instead of the stock shoe?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, that's no issue at all. I just need to know the stamp printed on the original, as well as how many you wanted to purchase.

A contractor from USA says:
See attached. the balance lengths are different for the top and bottom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named photo_2021-01-13_13-02-58.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Can you confirm that the lengths are different? Both the top and bottom sash appear to have a 26TG stamp, which indicates a metal channel length of 37". Note that this is different then the 37" length you gave me before.

I also still need to know quantity.

We would need 2 pairs of 27" and 4 pairs of 28''
There are top and bottom signifiers on the balances, so the manufacturer must use a different code system that correlates to the length? Not sure. I did think it was unusual that the balances were different lengths with the same number.

2 pairs of the 26TG and 4 of the 27TG
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for confirming. I will email you two purchase links right now for those sizes. We'll be sending you 4 of the 26TG and 8 of the 27TG. Let me know if you had any follow up questions.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.