Thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BOTTOM.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named END WITH SCREWS.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SIDE.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TOP.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize your roller at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately we no longer carry the full assembly that was used on Silverline Doors. However we do still carry the 81-014 inner part of the housing with the 1-1/4" wheel. Take a look at the 81-014 along with the related videos to see if you could use this part for a replacement if the outer housing is able to be reused. 

A quick learner from BOXBORO MASS says:
do you know the diameter of the rivet that goes through the 81-013 roller mechanism on the silversline doors? I am going to buy some 81-014 replacement rollers, but i want to have some new rivets to install when i put the roller assembly back in the frame. I have to take it apart to clean it up and maybe retap the threaded holes.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I have also been able to use the 81-002 roller as a replacement in similar situations to yours. You'd need to drill a counter sink screw into the bottom rail after removing it from the glass and using the 33-103 screw for installation. Then, use the 33-117 screw to hold the frame together. 

Measurement from the top hole to the end of the assembly of the 81-002.
Measurement from the top hole to the end of the assembly of the 81-002.

Measurements of the 81-002 Weather Tight sliding door roller.
Measurements of the 81-002 Weather Tight sliding door roller.

Our records indicate that the axle used in your roller measures 3/16" by 1-1/4". You could also bring your roller to a local hardware store to have them match you up with new rivets and installation screws if you decide to reuse your outer housing. 

How to replace the 81-013 and 81-014 Silverline patio door rollers
How to replace the 81-013 and 81-014 Silverline patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.