Sash balance. MM. 6. 31

A quick learner says:
Sash balance for Anderson window with top and bottom 28x32
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, we will need to see pictures of the front and back of the balance where we can see any numbers stamped into the metal. From there we can determine the best fit. Thank you! 

A quick learner says:

The measurements for the balance are. 2 7/8 x 6 3/8 x3/4. The window glass is 32 wide x 28 high both top and bottom

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 643ED1B1-8BB0-450D-961E-C60ADD920762.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D278A88D-7E58-4278-A371-FDE503C157F4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1795F1BD-2E9E-4E2E-972E-778905FC562F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B4E3B48F-74B3-4DFE-B1D8-BE6718DB2E05.jpeg

Thanks! Looks like your old balance box is stamped with "6 31." With that in mind, I recommend our 24-637. This can replace all Andersen brand balances that have that same marking.

A quick learner says:
Thank you for your help with figuring this out. I have two other windows that I have to check to see if they have the same balance then I will place my order

No problem! Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

A quick learner says:
I have two windows that have balances that are stamped cc. 5. 27. Can you give me a part number and a price for them as well and then I can submit an order. Thank You

For a balance stamped with the number 5 27, please review the 24-531. Pricing can be viewed directly on the product page. Please let me know if I can further assist. 

A quick learner says:
Thank you for the update. I need 6 of the 637 and 4 of the 531. Do I need to call to order or is there a form to fill out

An order can be placed directly online from the product pages or by calling us at (888) 991-1929 to assist. 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.