Sash lock , no keeper

A home owner from Charleston says:

A I window, need replacement sash lock. Locking tab slides into groove in top sash. There is no keeper so I need a thin locking tab.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 94B941B0-EAA1-4B6D-AF1C-70490B2080A3.jpeg
Hole distance is 2 1/4 inch
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We'd be happy to help with this. Before I recommend anything, can you show us a bird's eye view of your lock? I just want to get a good look at the installation hole placements.

I'm sorry. I don't have a birds eye pic of the latch installed.. It is at a rental property in another town but I do have this of another broken one. Hope it helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

This indeed helps, thank you! Our 90-313 appears to be our best match based on what I see here. You'll just want to ultimately compare the specifications with an undamaged version of your lock to see if they match up. 

Dimensions for 90-313
Dimensions for 90-313

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.