Scissor crank window replacement

A home owner from 01201 says:
I bought a condo and the window is 37x19.5 and the image shows the number, the crank style and that one scissor is approx 8 in from the center crank to where it hinges open. Thanks for letting me know what two replacements would cost and what will work
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jull window crank.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jull crank.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jull dual scissor arm measurement 8in+.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jull window number - width=37x19.5.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. It's tough to say from these photos but you can start by taking a look at our 39-140 and 39-083. Carefully review our dimensions and compare them with yours to see if one matches up with your old assembly. 

A home owner from 01201 says:
Thanks so much. I think the 16 in is correct. The windows are 14ft up the wall and previously there was a long pole that could crank the window open. What are all of the crank options for a 16in scissor
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

The 39-140 is compatible with quite a few handles. See the 39-102, 39-114L, and 39-205. We also sell the 39-157, 39-337, and 39-336. Look over the specifications for these parts and see what you think. 

We don't sell operator poles, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.