Screen Corner

A handy person from Palm Coast, FL says:
I have to rebuild a few screens that come out from the inside. The top corners match the corners 95-264. They have a lock feature and a pin stop on the outside of the corner. I'm having trouble finding the bottom corners. Like the top corners they have the pin stop on the outside, but there is no locking feature on the back. It's solid plastic.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240104_101048828~2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, and thanks for posting! I'm sorry to say that I don't recognize the corner in your photo. Before I can look into this any further, would you happen to know who made the window? Can you also tell me the width and thickness of the screen frame? I'm assuming the thickness is 5/16" based on the 95-264 but I just want to be 100% sure.

I'm sorry don't know who made it. Yes, so the same specs as the 95-264, but for the bottom two corners they don't have the the locking black tab. It looks like a regular solid screen corner, but with the little stop (or bump?) on it. Like the
95-264
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, maybe I can help. We don't sell this exact corner, but I had a couple ideas. The first is the 95-031; this has dimensions similar to the 95-264, but with no "stop." Ultimately though, If the 95-264 corner fits your screen frame, might be best to use it for all four corners in your screen frame and remove the latch if it's in the way. 

Yea that's what i was thinking i will end up doing (using them for the bottom corners without the black latch piece). Their original corners just look a lot cleaner with the solid backs and stop on the front. Thanks for your help though.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome. I'm sorry that we weren't able to offer you a better alternative, but hopefully doubling up on the 95-264 will work.

Best of luck on the rest of the project and please feel free to reach out if you had any follow-up questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.