Screen Corner Key

A contractor from Arizona says:
The home we are working on has General Aluminum windows with OEM screens that we need to rescreen. I need 100 bronze plastic screen corner keys. The dimensions of the the blade that inserts into the hollow section of the aluminum frame are (with the screen laying down flat on the work table) 5/16" Depth x 1/2" Height x 1" Length.

Thanks,
Bill
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 766[1].jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Bill. 

We don't have an exact match for this corner, unfortunately. Our 95-274 comes to mind but it's still different in design and the dimensions are off too. We recommend you take a look at our section here for 5/16" thick screen frames. Look over the specifications and see if you think you can get one to work for this repair. 

Thanks Emily. I am posting another picture of the plastic corner keys needed. They are for a "Lip Screen" (i.e., an outer flange on the screen overlaps the outside of the window frame). The dimensions of the screen corners are identical to Swisco Part No. 95-246 (WHITE). Do you have screen corners with the same dimension as the 95-246 in the color BRONZE?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lip Screen w Flange Corner (Back).jpg
Profile picture of Emily

We only sell this corner in the color white, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you for your response where you referred to 'this corner' and attached an image for 95-274. The screen corner that I was asking about in bronze was, however, 95-246. We need 100 screen corners with dimensions identical to 95-246 but in bronze. If 95-246 is not available in bronze, is there someone at Swisco with expertise in screens and screen corners that can help me find an alternative solution to this problem?
Profile picture of Emily

My apologies, I meant that we don't sell the 95-246 in bronze. We're not sure who may have them in that color, unfortunately. I apologize again for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.