Screen Corner Latch

A handy person from Marana, Az says:
The top item in both above photos is your Product Code: 95-264. The bottom item, which is the item I'm looking for, is identical except for the 5/16" flanges on the two outside edges. There are no numbers or markings on either one. Any help in locating these items would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A575095F-283C-4B0E-9EF3-936E1714F67C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AFC85829-F0D0-4C22-B3F5-E18EF5386552.jpeg
When I submitted this on your online form the pictures were turned differently. I have attached new photos that correspond with my original comments.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 302059CC-71B3-4063-BAAF-E8446E1383B8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0801633B-2054-4C32-AEFB-2E7D6A1E865D.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't sell a match for the corner you're looking for. We believe it was discontinued and is no longer available. The solution for this would be to have a new screen made using a 3/8" thick frame and using a corner key similar to the 95-246. You would have to consult with the supplier of your actual screen, whoever they may be. They should be able to supply you with both the screen frame and the appropriate corner to use.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

O. K. Thanks for looking into this for me. When I decide which way I'm going to go with this I'll be ordering some of the 95-264's as I'm rebuilding several types of frames. Thanks again!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

No problem. Good luck with the repair and let me know if you ned anything else! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.