Screen Door Handle Replacement

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Looking to replace my screen door handle. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16875431753378659654604754913185.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to supply a match for this, yes. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center? That will help me narrow down the list of possibilities.

In the meantime, you can see our full selection of screen door handle sets here.

It's about 2 and a half inches if that helps
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately don't have any screen door handle that shares that hole spacing. Can you verify the precise measurement? Please make sure to measure from the center of each holes, not their edges.

It looks like 2 and 3/4 or 2 and 5/8 inches if that helps.
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately don't sell a screen door handle in those two sizes, either. We do have the 83-040, which has a hole spacing of 2-9/16". You can review its specs below. I can't guarantee that this will work for you, but I would say it's our closest possible option.

Dimensions for 83-040
Dimensions for 83-040

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.