Screen Frame Corners

A quick learner from Vienna, Virginia says:

Hi I recently purchased a home that was built in 1988 and the window frame screens are mostly damaged and worn-out. I am unable to find Screen Frame Corners as the big box retail stores and wanted to know if you would have these in stock or can suggest alternative places to shop at.

I ordered a Prime-Line Screen Frame Corner, 5/16" x 3/4" but they don't fit.

Would greatly appreciate all the help as I don't want to end up replacing all the frames around the house as it would be an expensive project.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Frame Corner Pic 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Frame Corner Pic 1.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! There is a chance we may be able to supply you with a replacement for the screen frame corner you have here. To narrow down the possible recommendations and to confirm if we do have a suitable replacement, I'll need to know the thickness of the screen frame, where this part would be inserted.

Also, would you happen to know who the manufacturer of the frame is?

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Jasmine, thanks for the quick response. The thickness of the screen frame is 3/8". Unfortunately, I am unable to find any markings of the manufacturer. I am attaching the frame pic where the frame corner is to be inserted.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Frame Internal.jpg

I'm happy to help! Thanks for providing the additional photo and the requested dimension. Given the measurement of your screen frame, I believe you'll need a 3/8" screen corner. That said, take a look at the 95-034 3/4" x 3/8" Outside Screen Frame Corner and the 95-275 3/8" Square Cut Corner. Carefully review and compare each of their dimensions to your existing corners to see if either of these might be a fit.

Alternate image for 95-034
Alternate image for 95-034

Alternate view of 95-034
Alternate view of 95-034

Dimensions for 95-275
Dimensions for 95-275

Jasmine thanks. I think it is most likely 95-034. Let me order and test it, before I order bulk.

Okay, great! I hope that the purchase does work out for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other hardware repair projects you might have.

Have a great day!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.