Screen Hardware

A contractor from Mooresville, NC says:
We are in need of screen corners and frames per attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D C 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D C 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D C 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D C 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D C 5.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what corner would work best for this insert. Before I recommend anything, would you kindly tell me how thick the frame is? Can you also verify the width? From your photo it looks about 9/16" but I just want to be 100% sure. Thank you!

A contractor from Mooresville, NC says:
The frame is 5/8" and the thickness of the frame is 3/8. I'm going to need the screen frame and corners so whatever you have that work together is fine.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. We don't sell screen framing of any kind, unfortunately. We only sell replacement corners. If you need the framing as well then this won't be a project we can help with. 

Otherwise, we do sell the 95-205 corner. This is made for 3/8" frames and has a similar design to the original, but you should review the rest of its dimensions to verify, assuming that's something you were still interested in.

Alternate image for 95-205
Alternate image for 95-205

Dimensions for 95-205
Dimensions for 95-205

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.