Screen Turn Buckle

A quick learner from Minnesota, USA says:
This is from a screen made by Lindsay Windows out of Mankato. They can not get them any more. The turnbuckle needs to sit off the screen 1/4" to hold the screen tight to the outside edge of the frame. Each screen needs 6 of these bad boys.

I need like 500 of them. Also looking for framing and corners so I'll poke around on your website!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8984.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AL9nZEWmhBu0CuhV7BeGfQhFuZ35dPexEnhbXd5fi42WZ9qYvq
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy holiday season. We don't sell this exact clip, but our 70-205 serves a similar function and has the same 1/4" offset. I think it's absolutely worth considering, but look it over and see what you think.

Detail of 70-205
Detail of 70-205

A contractor from Minnesota, USA says:
Tom, you're the man! I want 500 of those bay boys! What do I need to get them
On order!! Dave
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. We really appreciate your business, it means a lot.

Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance and I would be happy to help.

A contractor from Minnesota, USA says:
Ugh, I got so excited about those but when I pulled them up to show my team, I realized they were not the right ones! I need more of the pointer ones like in my photo. In fact I can find the pointers but not the ones with the 1/4" off set built in. I have to use the pointer plus a bushing under it which makes it less stable.

You must have those two items, correct?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

That clip in your photos is very likely not made anymore. I'm surprised to hear that the 70-205 wouldn't work. It's not pointed like the original but it still performs the same job. I've never found the precise shape of the clip to play that big of a role in its function. 

The only other alternative we have is to use the 70-014 clip, but it would have to be packed out with a type of nylon spacer. You already said that isn't really ideal, but I don't think you have many other options. I don't think you'll have any luck finding the original piece anywhere.

How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.