Screen clips

A quick learner from MA says:
I have what looks like knife edge clips but there is another segment that grips the window 1/4 in inner trim piece
Can send pic. Pella pro double hung window
Ty
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Could you indeed send pictures of the clip in question? That would help in narrowing down what you might need. We'll do our best to assist from there. 

A quick learner from MA says:
here are left and right clips
ty
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3363.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3364.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for these photos. This appears to be a kind of knife latch, but I can't tell exactly what type while it's still installed. Looking at what I can see, I think this might be our Pella brand 70-216. Is this a Pella window? That might decide it for you. Otherwise, review this product and see how well it compares.

Alternate image for 70-216
Alternate image for 70-216

How to remove screen knife latches
How to remove screen knife latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.