Screen corner latches

A home owner from Punta Gorda, Fl says:
I am trying to identify and relace some window screen latches. Looks like .5 inches x 1.75 inches.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen latch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen latch2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen latch3.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We carry one screen corner with a mechanism similar to the piece shown in your photos, our 95-264, but the style of the corner differs from yours, along with the dimensions you provided. Take a look at the specifications below to see how we measure this type of part and determine if this part might work for your repair. Thank you. 

Dimensions for 95-264
Dimensions for 95-264

A home owner from North Port, FL says:
I live in North Port, FL. I have the same old corner latches as those pictured from neighboring Punta Gorda. They seem to be common in this area of FL. But the manufacturer of the windows is unknown. None of the local shops seem to know. I'd be curious what the outcome this was.
A quick learner from North Port, FL says:
To the home owner in Punta Gorda, I have the same laches as those you posted. I ordered a pair of item 95-264 and they work!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.