Screen corner with overlap and in-facing post

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
I recommend ved my order, and unfortunately they are not the correct corners for my screen frame. The"square" part needs to be on the reverse side of the corner. Is it possible to return these and get the correct corners I need?

They don't slide in at all. Those retaining Tabs are on the wrong side.

If you could help me find the correct part that would be great. I've included 2 pics. The first, is what I ordered. The second, is what I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Adam Ryan 2.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, and thanks for posting. I understand your situation with this corner key. I am afraid we do not carry one like the one you show in your photo. As you now know, our corner key has the tabs on the wrong side. While I was investigating our other corners, I came across the 95-265. I am not sure, but you might be able to adapt this one to your screen frame. Let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.