No markings on these corners
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named a5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named a4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named a3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named a2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named a1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to supply a replacement for this corner, though there are currently a few contenders. The first potential replacement is our 95-270, designed for 3/8" thick frames. I'll share dimensions for it below so that you may review.

The other two contenders are our 95-262 and 95-263, both for a 5/16" thick frame. These two parts are actually identical except for the fact that the 95-263 has a stop built into the corner. I can just about make out the outline of a stop on your own corner, which presumably wore away, but I'm admittedly just guessing.

Your first step is to check the size of your screen, and then the dimensions below. This will be the best way to determine the proper replacement option for this corner.

Dimensions for 95-270
Dimensions for 95-270

Dimensions for 95-262
Dimensions for 95-262

Dimensions for 95-263
Dimensions for 95-263

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.