Screen door corners

A contractor from Oklahoma says:
Do you have corners like this? Or alternatives that would work with this type of frame?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. Take a look at the list of corner wheels that we've related for you on this page. I would suggest using one of these that fits your screen frame. Take note that these adjust at the ends of the corner. If you don't have the "hole" for the end adjustment screw, you will need to drill an access hole for the adjustment screw.

I got the deluxe corner roller, but it's too thin, it slides in too easy. Does that make sense?
Too short I mean
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CD7D0D81-0DAB-43B7-8DD6-DBE48F3717E8.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 84-026 screen roller corner combo. It has the same corner thickness and width as the 84-152 but the leg is close to 3-1/2" long, whereas the 84-152 corner leg is only 3" long. 

I also recommend having a look at the 84-137 corner roller which also has a leg just under 3-1/2", but the thickness is a little thicker at 7/16" and the width of the leg is a little thinner at 1-1/32". See if either of these would be a better fit for your screen door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.