Screen door latch

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm looking for a holder for my screen door latch. Here are some pictures, including the glass door handle
screen door lock
missing screen door frame part to hold the lock and open the screen door

This is the photo of the hook:

The hook slides down 7/8
The hook looks like a rectangle. See it?
The hook is in a channel.
The channel is 2/8" deep, 3/8" wide

The latch is goes into a channel inside the screen door frame
The channel is 3/8" deep on the outside, and the inside is 6/8" deep.
The latch's channel is 6/8" wide,
The holes to install the latch is 1/2" apart.

Does these facts help you narrow down the correct latch that will work for this screen door?
Does Swisco have the tool to screw the wood part of the sliding glass door to the metal part?

I need two of the correct latch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231030_100823.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231030_103538.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231027_085040.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231027_084950.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

It sounds like you're looking for a strike. Your screen door handle reminds me of the 83-040. This is compatible with the 85-001. Take a look at the specifications for these parts and see how they compare with yours. Just note that the 83-040 comes with a keeper in case you were looking for the whole set. 

However, I'm not sure what wood part you're referring to. Could you show us a clearer photo of that and clarify what you mean? 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.