Screen parts

A quick learner from USA says:
Please see the attached pictures.

Do you have a pull tab with the stop on in at the corner? If you do and have these in a blue white, I am ready to purchase right now. I would be looking at purchasing 5,000 of each of the corners and the corner springs.

No. (Suggested 95-186 and 95-218.) If you look at the picture that is the length of the corner key, you will see where the stop needs to be at. It sits against the channel in the main frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner width
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 808 corner
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spring width
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spring length
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We did carry a corner key with a pull tab like yours at one time but, unfortunately, it is no longer available. It had a 7/8" corner square. The only corner that we offer in that size would be the 95-218 with a slide latch.

Alternate image for 95-218
Alternate image for 95-218

Alternate view of 95-218
Alternate view of 95-218

We also carry the 95-186 corner, which has a 1" square but you would need to cut down your screen frame to accommodate the larger square. I would personally go with the 95-218 corner since it has a pull tab and the latch could work as a "stop". 

Dimensions for 95-186
Dimensions for 95-186

As for the springs, the 70-030 seems to match up best to the one shown in your photos. Take a look at the suggested parts, along with the related videos shown on our product pages. Thank you! 

Alternate view of 70-030
Alternate view of 70-030

SWISCO Screen Corner Spring [1080p]
SWISCO Screen Corner Spring [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.