Screen parts

A professional from Coraopolis Pa says:
I had bought a set of anderson screen frame corners. they were way to big for the screen i have. I could use some help figuring out the size of these. The part i order was 95-169. thank you in advance! I do not know the window manufacturer or the screen manufacturer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1000002778.jpg3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1000002777.jpg2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1000002779.jpg1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear that our 95-169 didn't work for you. Unfortunately, I'm not able to make a recommendation without seeing more of the original part. Would it be possible for you to remove an undamaged version of this corner so that I can see it without obstruction? Can you also tell me the precise thickness and depth of the frame itself? If the 95-169 is too big, then I need to know what size is correct so that I can find something better for you.

A professional from Coraopolis Pa says:
unfortunately there are no undamaged corners, i found the screen broken like this on a roof outside the window. i can tell you the thickness of the opening where the 4 corners meet is 3/8 of an inch. I hope this helped.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that's not enough for us to narrow it down. Without a brand name or a clear shot of the old corner to use as a reference, we have no data we can use to make a recommendation. At this stage you could have just about anything. 

If you think you need a 3/8" corner then you can view our selection of that size here, but there is no guarantee that any of these parts will be a match. As you can see, even this one size has a pretty large array of different options and I really don't know if any one part would be better than the others.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Your top priority at this stage should be to find some kind of solid reference. Without that, you're not going to be able to repair this screen.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.