Searching for 700R slide mounting bracket

A quick learner says:
Need 2 rear brackets for Houck 700R slides. Pics attached. Bracket is 2
625 long. Insert slot is .375 deep and 1.125 wide. The slide bar is 1 inch wide, so not snug. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231202_155255.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231202_154835.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231202_154824.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid we don't have an exact match to your reported dimensions. My initial instinct is the 32-014, which has a similar profile and the thickness is close at 5/16". The width is 7/8" which is much smaller than 1-1/4", but close enough to the 1" drawer tracks where it could work, albeit snug. Another possibility is the 32-089, which matches exactly what you report for the tracks, but the 32-089 has a slot in the right-handed socket used for specific tracks. It still might work just fine for your tracks even if they lack that extra slot, but again, these are both educated guesses. Take a look and see if you want to give either socket a shot.

Alternate image for 32-014
Alternate image for 32-014
Profile diagram of 32-089
Profile diagram of 32-089

A quick learner says:
Thank you Bob, i think the 32-089 will do the trick. How do I order 2 sets/pairs?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm glad to hear it's a match. All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience.

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.