Searching for 7662

A quick learner says:

Keeper

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

We believe you need our 89-027 patio door keeper. Please look over our recommendation and get back to us if you have any questions. 

A quick learner says:
Thank you. I?ll check it out.
A quick learner says:
I think that is the right part. Does the part tell us who made the door? What company?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid not. This keeper is generic and has been used for a bunch of different door brands. If you want to identify who made it, check the inside frame for a metallic AAMA sticker. If we can see a picture of that, we may be able to determine who made it.

A quick learner says:
Label on door. Does it let us know the maker of the door?
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, it does. See where it says "MFGR Code"? What does it say afterwards? I see "WEL-1" but the L and the 1 are very important to get right. If it's WEL-1, you have a Wells Aluminum window.

A quick learner says:
It does say Wel-1. It?s a door however.
Profile picture of Tom

Oops. That's what happens when you slide into a discussion without paying attention. Sorry! Wells Aluminum it is; they made doors.

A quick learner says:
You were very helpful. Thank you.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.